eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Snack


School is over --- for now. It means thinking of what to put in the kids' lunch boxes is also over. :)

Since school is only until 12 noon or 1 pm I would put in light snacks but make sure that they've eaten heavy breakfast. They used to go to an after-school institution where they eat lunch, do some homework and play but I opted for them to stay at home when it appeared that they are not eating that much there. They tend to just play.

This is my older son's lunch box - There's a yogurt drink, choco-milk bar, ham sandwich, an orange and cucumber slices. He woule most of the time come home with an empty lunch box and I'm thankful for that. When the time comes I'd gladly fix them bentou too like what I do for their dad.



---




Mama Vernz Theory  – (July 4, 2011 at 5:39 PM)  

hmmmm.. yummy... thanks sis for dropping by .. seeing you back :)

Guia Obsum  – (July 5, 2011 at 1:30 AM)  

hi! i love food too, hope you could visit my blog! thanks! :)

Yannie  – (July 5, 2011 at 1:35 AM)  

Sarap naman.. Your son is lucky..

http://mpr-spicesofmylife.blogspot.com/2011/07/orange-tuesday.html

imriz  – (July 5, 2011 at 5:14 PM)  

healthy lunch box, indeed. i with my kids would like me to include fruits in their boxes. I guess, no one did brought fruits at school, thus, when i inserted a banana on my lad's lunch box,he reminded me not to include any of it. sigh!

Shengkay  – (July 6, 2011 at 12:24 AM)  

hmmmm....yum! yum!

thanks mommy G..for joning..

tejan  – (July 7, 2011 at 8:16 AM)  

hehhe..thats so C fruit..hehe. visiting from OT..see you!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors