Broccoli, mushroom carbonara---
1 mediun onion, chopped
bacon, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 large egg yolks
Spaghetti or your desired pasta
some more Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta per package directions.
2. In a large pan or skillet , combine bacon, onions and butter over medium heat. Sauté bacon until brown and crisp.
3. Put in mushrooms and broccoli, cover and let simmer for a few minutes.
4. Whisk cream, 1/2 cup grated cheese and egg yolks in medium bowl to blend; whisk in 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet. Set cream mixture aside; discard remaining drippings.
5. Add cream mixture to pasta. Toss over medium-low heat until sauce cooks through and coats pasta thickly, about 4 minutes (do not boil).
6. Mix in the bacon, mushroom and broccoli combo. Season with salt and pepper. Top with parmesan, serve.
For more Creamy-goodness food, visit Ces' page.