8 eggs yolks
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp. lemon extract
2 Tbs. unsalted butter
a handful finely chopped cashew nuts
1 tsp. lemon rind, finely grated
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp. cream of tartar
4. Carefully peel off the meringue from the paper...put another non-sticking paper on top and turn over. Spread the flan on the meringue, this will be the bottom side when you bake it. Roll up the meringue until the other end to close. As an option, sprinkle confectioner's sugar before serving.
Oggi send me a tag last week, sorry Oggi for not doing it soon. Like you I have finished the 6 quirky things about me and I feel like I just wanted to copy them lol...But I won't. =D
1. I like cooking than any other chores at home. Back at home with my elders, I am tasked to do cooking while my sister does the cleaning...she was very meticulous about it unlike me who wouldn't even touch a rag! My sister on the other hand does not cook. Eggs maybe. lol. - I changed though, I now enjoy all 'homeworks' but I guess ironing clothes is still an exception.
2. I have a green thumb. Or so I believed...I don't know who between hubby and I kills the plants at home. But I remember back in Pinas that I grow them really nicely.
3. Again (I had this in the previous tag), I enjoy messing up my baby's hair...my baby is a boy.
4. I used to weigh 45 kgs...I won't divulge how much I weigh now lol.
5. Food oddities: Papaya with milk and sky flakes, dried fish with coffee and rice (the fish should be swimming in coffee), I can eat raw salmon for whole day's meal and lastly, I don't like vinegar.
6. I carry my camera always, even on public toilets. =D
Fin! Now I randomly tag: Stef and Kyels.