eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Banking on myself


How much am I obsessed with macarons? I think just slightly less than my son. :D If there are three things that I want to do it would be as follows:

-learn Spanish and Japanese intensively and work as a United Nations tourguide
-learn baking and have my own shop to sell my creations
-take the master exams for photographers and register myself as a professional photographer

These are of course, career-wise, I have set goals spiritually, home-related and financially - the most difficult there is. I mean we the other things we can easily learn but there's no surefire way to acquire wealth...unless of course if you are born with it.

I guess my bakeshop dream is doable, I just need to have the means to do so. I read about Personal Equity Institute, a company that examines historical data, apply structure powerful prosperity systems. They give training seminars, books, articles and informational videos to teach the dynamics of accelerated wealth building to individuals, small business owners and professionals too.

I mean, as of now I don't have the resources but if I do I'd definitely want to take control of my financial future. I think Personal Equity Institute will help me and you too - to bank on yourself.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors