eFaucets-Brand-468x60

More Cheesecakes and Macarons


That's how addicted I could get...especially if I have to finish work and I haven't had breakfast yet...

This is the "normal" cheesecake - soft and chewy, very subtle and heavenly at the same time. The macarons? Need I say more? You do know that I'll bake them had I the time, and that's rare now. So this for now means Total Bliss!


---
for;

Anonymous –   – (July 21, 2011 at 6:44 PM)  

Yum! Macarons and cheesecakes are the best desserts! Oh, crumbly sweet macarons! :)

Please check my FTF entry for this week: Homemade Puto with Blueberries, Honey Almonds, and Cheese
Much ♥,
Pearl
Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews

Emzkie  – (July 22, 2011 at 12:32 PM)  

wow.. this for breakfast? it looks very yummy but not good for me for breakfast

A SAHM Reviews.Net

Cielo of Brown Pinay  – (July 23, 2011 at 2:23 AM)  

Cheesecake is one of my comfort food...this post makes me crave for it now :)

Yum Yum....Mine is up at FTF No. 21. Hope you can visit back...

Shydub  – (July 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM)  

My fave dessert. cheesecake

MoM from Manila  – (July 24, 2011 at 12:36 AM)  

ah, cheesecake! one dessert that I am hoping to perfect...

hope you caould also drop by my FTF entry

cheerful  – (July 25, 2011 at 12:33 AM)  

macarons and cheesecake, my favorites...yummy! :) sana matuto ako gumawa nyang mga iyan! hehehe! visiting late from FTF, have a great week. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors