eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Notebooks

I love notebooks. Well, the traditional notebooks and not laptops but I like those too. :) I always have a notebook in my bag, even a small one where I could write notes or ideas that I wanted to blog about. I have notebooks for Spanish and for Japanese, they are your regular sized notebooks, one that kids used at school. It would be different for German though, I have a bigger notebook (size 24a) so that I can write a lot more about a topic in a page.


And since we established our own small company I have wanted those custom imprinted folio with logo that hubby has designed. I think custom design notebooks and other office stuff with personalized designs are also great should we opt for a launch. Do you know of online-printing services that offer discount for customized notebooks? Please let me know. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors