eFaucets-Brand-468x60

And I'm old...

Just when I thought I am free from the skin troubles that young adults face,I started having pimples again. I can't say that it is exactly adult acne but I'm not dropping the possibility. I am 30 and yet I feel like that time when I would be frustrated seeing one pimple pop up my face...that was 15 years ago!

We all know that healthy eating and lots of water makes the skin healthy too. So why, even with my preference of eating fruits and healthy stuff, this still happened? I blame my not taking contraceptive pills anymore. This caused hormonal imbalance making pimples show up at my back and cheeks. I have been using a waterbased cleanser for the pimples, at the moment I do not see any improvement so I took in supplements containing carotene and vitamin E, which boosts skin health as studies suggested. A good source of vitamin E, avocado, is now part of my daily diet.

There are lots of products sold in the market nowadays, I believe though that each individual's skin is unique and would respond differently to various components, that's why its best to visit a dermatologist to help you out with skin problems. Otherwise, if you opt to buy products without medication, be sure that you understand well the "ingredients" used in them.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors