eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Setting a goal...

My tummy? I wish! I'm one of those who had problems with the tummy. I have many times been enticed by those ads: how to reduce stomach fat. So I just decided to join a belly dancing class! Yesterday was my first and I was glad that we were only 5 in class, it means I do not have to worry embarassing myself in front of a lot of people. :D I did enjoy that hour though the half hour was lost because I wasn't told where the class would be held. The teacher has been teaching for more than ten years so one would see the difference how she does it compared to us but hopefully we'd get better and maybe, just maybe I'd be able to wear something like this too! (seriously...)

Joy  – (February 18, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

Did you ever think of Pilates. I was able to reduce my tummy quite a bit until I had a baby. Though I would love to take belly dancing lessons. It looks so much fun.

gmirage1 –   – (February 18, 2010 at 11:52 AM)  

Hi joy! It really is fun...I was choosing between Pilates and Belly dancing, the latter turned out to be on a schedule that fits me better. Maybe when I find pilates classes in the morning I'll enroll too :) Thanks!

Oggi  – (February 19, 2010 at 9:49 AM)  

Are you going to post the after photo?:D

gmirage1 –   – (February 19, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

Sure Oggi! If I even would look like this haha...but my tummy hurts really when I get up from bed, I guess its working in addition to the hulahoops I've been doing (wii fit)... ;)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors