eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Indulge...(Yili)

kulitlunch--


I said I'd be coming back to Yili, the prim resto that I visited awhile back that offers soups, wraps, salads and crepes. I went back yesterday along with the little boy. I asked him what he wants to eat and he said he would like the ice cream crepe (the photo probably enticed him). So I ordered one and a bed of salad in balsamic vinegar with coconut shrimps (more like ebi tempura, lol). I also got him a kiddie box with orange juice, chicken and wedges (toys and candies included). I took off a bit to get him a spoon but when I came back he already had a shrimp on his hand...I settled for the salad and we shared the platter of sweet treat...though I had the bigger share haha, talk about ruining a diet.



photo(26)


---



Yili
Millenium City foodcourt
Handelskai 94-96 1200 Vienna

---


photo(27)


I think the little boy did enjoy our lunch date, he was playful and genki all the way!


---


Join us!

luna miranda  – (February 18, 2010 at 5:31 PM)  

the crepe looks delicious! what a sweet way to bond with your little boy.:p

Oggi  – (February 19, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

He looks so cute and happy.:)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors