eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Home Plans

I have always planned a renovation of my mom's house. I wanted a new and bigger kitchen complete with a stove and baking range. :D I've been scouting on some contractors and I was lead to the house plans and more website. I did not only learn of the many house plan designs available in many styles, I got much better ideas of what would fit my mom's one story house.

The website further have other projects in detail like cabin plans, deck and gazebos, fences, children's playhouses as well as indoor projects like furniture and storage units.

I am impressed how detailed the website is with all the house floor plans, I mean I enjoy playing Simcity because I get to design my own place, but housefloorplans do it for real!

Check out this kitchen layout from their blog and be inspired! I just couldn't resist sending my mom this photo I got from the HousePlansandMore.com website.p




LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors