eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Lasang Pinoy Sundays - Fried/Golden



Lasang Pinoy, Sunday Edition - Fried/Golden





egg

Fried egg with a golden yolk!
That was how I wanted to interpret this theme then I saw its actually Fried to a Golden Brown so I pulled out fotos from my archives too...
I am really confused about eggs and what good and not so good it contains , so to learn more about eggs please click here.


Homemade Cordon Blue

I don't do much deep frying but this recipe calls for it. So the chicken are deep fried until golden brown. For the recipe please click here.

For more, please visit, Ces' page.

chinois97  – (September 21, 2008 at 9:54 PM)  

Hey, welcome back. I also had to catch up on so many back entries for both Lapis and LP! Ang hirap maghabol since I just came back from a vacation in the Philippines.

I was impressed with how perfect your fried egg looks like and the cordon bleu... hindi ba mahirap gawin yon. I only eat that in the restaurants or if we buy a pack from the grocery. I'll tell my wife to see if she can do a homemade version.

By the way, how is the weather there now? My wife and I might be going to Vienna in November (if all goes well) and we are worried about the winter there. Here in KSA, our weather is usually around 10-15C at its coldest.

Kris McCracken  – (September 21, 2008 at 10:12 PM)  

Eggs are lovely, whatever way you cook them!

Great photo too, by the way.

ces  – (September 22, 2008 at 5:47 AM)  

yeah, you make the perfect sunny side! impressive indeed! and cordon bleu is also an all time family fave!
spiCes is here

 gmirage  – (September 22, 2008 at 7:43 AM)  

Chinois97, its cold now, 7-13 degrees and November is colder...really. Then let me know if you are here ha.

The homemade cordon blue is gawagawa ko hehe. I think its better with thinner chicken meat as I used whole chicken breasts...I just filled my usual breaded chicken with ham and cheese, voila! Try it =)

 gmirage  – (September 22, 2008 at 7:46 AM)  

Kris, thanks for dropping by...thats true, I just need to separate the yellow from the white since daughter has allergy with the yolk and the youngest with white =) So they share one this whole egg is for hubby!

agent112778, if you want to eat, come over I still have chicken fillets I 'd cook them sige ;-) kung gusto mo naman lutuin, use thinner chicken meat.

 gmirage  – (September 22, 2008 at 7:48 AM)  

Ces, we love them too! Thanks!

Hi Norm! Thanks for dropping by!

JMom  – (September 22, 2008 at 10:00 AM)  

Oh, I love the egg photo. Beautiful! Although I can never get my egg quite that perfect. :)

JMom ~ Cooked from the Heart

nobu  – (September 24, 2008 at 6:25 AM)  

Oh! both of them maks me hungry!!
Oishi so!!!!!

 gmirage  – (September 25, 2008 at 11:20 AM)  

Jmom, It was only 3-5 times when I made a perfect looking egg, so when I did I took a photo immediately!

nobu, Oishi yo!!

Unknown  – (September 26, 2008 at 7:12 AM)  

egg perfect and thanks for the recipe for cordon blue.

http://mousey.info

Munchkin Mommy  – (September 27, 2008 at 4:12 PM)  

that's a beautifully executed fried egg! and i thought i was good! hahaha! ako kasi i still flip it over para hindi masyadong buhay yung yolk. :D yung hubby ko, that's exactly how he likes his fried eggs.

i have yet to make chicken cordon bleu. thanks for the idea! i like it cheesy with steamed rice and ranch dressing. :D

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors