eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Kono Mania

Last week, was when I first saw Pizza Cones over at KainPinoy, not knowing that it has been in Vienna since January. According to the chef (who comes from Bangladesh), Kono Mania has been operating at the Millenium foodcourt since January and so he thought it must have been a long time since I visited the place.


Not exactly, in fact I often go there with the kids, I wonder too why I haven't noticed the place...then coming from the 2 entrances of the foodcourt, it is at the farther end of the circle. At the right side of Kono Mania is a running sushi restaurant which the kids and I love...on the left, one would see KFC, Burger King and noodle houses. No wonder the customers seem to settle at the other restaurants before ending up at Kono.




Kono Mania offers various pizza toppings as well as sweet fillings. You can choose from ham, salami, tuna, spinach and ricota except perhaps for pineapples. Unfortunately, I forgot to check the sweet list.


Daughter asked for the Schinken (ham) cone Pizza, we waited for it about 5 minutes more...she was satisfied as well as the little boy who took bites off it and would always say hmmmm...yummy every single chomp! The cheese melted so well and the cone was crispy.

The cone costs 2,70 euros.



Along with their cone pizzas, pasta is also served. I had the Pomodoro e mozarella, served in hefty portion, I barely finished it...the tomato sauce and mozarella combi was really good and blended well with the rightly cooked pasta. This serving costs 5,90 euros.




Son1 had spaghetti bolognese and though I ordered the junior size, he had the same amount as mine...it was too much for him to finish. He said its so good and was really happy about it. Son1 asked me to taste it, and I obliged, I tasted carrots along with the meat and rich sauce.


The junior size costs 4,60 euros.

Despite the good food, and cozy little dining area, I still wonder why Kono Mania remains a hole-in-the-wall.

Kono Mania
Millenium City foodcourt
Handelskai 94-96 1200 Vienna

nobu  – (September 18, 2008 at 10:36 AM)  

PIZA CONE? I have seen it first time.
I think many of Japanese dosen't know it.
It is nice, so we can eat it easyly.
Thanks for info.

nina  – (September 19, 2008 at 6:46 AM)  

Yay, you have it there! The toppings you have sounds yummy!

Anna  – (September 19, 2008 at 9:57 AM)  

can i have one alexie? hihi oishii soo!!
btw,love ur blog header=) cuties with chopsticks *wink*

 gmirage  – (September 19, 2008 at 10:34 AM)  

nobu, I think they also have it there but like here, it is not yet the 'mania.'

Ninz, I'll try spinach and ricotta next time ;-)

Anna, I bet si bunso ang di magbibigay sa yo, takaw nun lol...

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors