eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Corned Beef Sinigang

Corned  beef sinigang



I've been seeing this dish for quite sometime now and was eager to try it since the kids love corned beef for breakfasts and sinigang soup (plus kangkong) a lot. I thought the combination would be good and it was, they love it well that they asked for a second serving.



I used Liza's recipe from last week, thanks Liza, I only added chunks of beef because hubby might look for them in the dish =) I unfortunately have kangkong (water spinach) and tomatoes only for veggies since we do not eat eggplant and radish...The recipe is as simple as the sinigang mix package directions just subsitute corned beef for fish/shrimp/pork.

nobu  – (September 14, 2008 at 9:00 PM)  

Oh, it's good idea.
Sinigan soup is my favarite philipiness dish.

jellybeanbastard  – (September 15, 2008 at 2:06 PM)  

hi mirage! i was told by my tita that isaw is like the intestine of a horse. i'm not 100% sure though but i think it is. thanks for dropping by my site.

syel  – (September 16, 2008 at 6:33 AM)  

Giz, different version of sinigang, fave ko pa naman ang dish na ganito. matry nga! :D

Oggi  – (September 16, 2008 at 6:18 PM)  

Ooh, looks good. I'm making this soon!:)

chinois97  – (September 21, 2008 at 10:00 PM)  

Yummy. A restaurant in Manila serve a similar dish and I love it. I told my wife to do it and it was good. We use Kris Aquino's Chunky Conrned Beef, which I like because it does not really disintegrate in the soup.

Thanks for sharing this.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors