eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Grilled Boneless Pork Chop



















My husband is a little picky with meat, he only eats pork when its fried or grilled, so here, I grilled boneless pork chop that has been marinated with different herbs, curry powder and pepper!

For side dish, I fried string beans bundled up with bacon. Enjoy your weekend with more great food. Visit Maiylah's page.

ces  – (September 5, 2008 at 12:26 PM)  

muntik na nga tayo magkapareho! lol! i had chops in mind too but decided to reserve that for another post:) looks yum! oh and i do this bacon-wrapped veggie too! my fave was prosciutto=wrapped asparagus though:) i'll try your version some time!
spiCes

 gmirage  – (September 5, 2008 at 12:29 PM)  

Food lovers sometimes think alike? =D Sige I'll try naman with asparagus...di kasi mahlig dun but I'll try...

Liz  – (September 5, 2008 at 12:44 PM)  

kaya pala, kandahanap ako ng entry mo hehe. ang sarap naman nito, bigla tuloy akong ginutom. pahingi naman me natira pa ba?

 gmirage  – (September 5, 2008 at 12:46 PM)  

liz, ubos na..pati mga kuting ko nag enjoy. di bale next time =D

nobu  – (September 5, 2008 at 4:56 PM)  

Oh! I think it has nice flavor.

Panaderos  – (September 6, 2008 at 4:54 AM)  

I've moved away from frying chicken and meat. I love them grilled or steamed. Your grilled pork chop along with its vegetables on the side sure do look very appetizing. Anong oras ready iyan at makikikain ako? Hehehe

Seriously, grilling meats, chicken, and fish is much healthier than frying. Plus, a lot of their oils get drawn out in the process. Sarap!

jellybeanbastard  – (September 6, 2008 at 8:55 AM)  

yummy! now i'm yearning for grilled or fried pork chop. hehehe

Zeee  – (September 9, 2008 at 1:46 AM)  

Wow! That IS yummy! :)

Check out my lunch here La.Pi.S: Baon/To Go

Check out my Food Friday treat here Strawberries

Oggi  – (September 9, 2008 at 7:48 AM)  

I love the bacon wrapped beans, look so delicious.

Oh my hubby does not like eating pork often and like your husband prefers them grilled or he won't eat them.:D

Unknown  – (September 15, 2008 at 11:48 PM)  

hey, a perfect meal... will try your recipe soon... thanks for sharing... btw, d kids pics are lovely... :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors