eFaucets-Brand-468x60

We ♥ Ikea

If there's one unlikely place we enjoy visiting and never mind going around, it's Ikea. The kids enjoy playing pretend...pretending that they are in a different city and identifying each. Here are some of the photos of the setup living rooms and kitchen and the city they associated it with.


This is home mom....not far from how are living room looks but I'd have this one given the chance! ^_^

This is our library mom, and now I'm at our home in the Philippines, says my son.


I bought this glass at a London shop.--  Okaerinasai, okaasan! (Would love to visit Japan soon!)
----
We still got a lot of these play pretends and they were enjoying themselves...I only got my iphone then, so pardon the blurry shots.


Food of course is something we look forward to. At 2,50€ you get a full meal and unlimited drinks with a range of choices. My younger kids always prefer the pasta menu which includes a bowl of tomato-based pasta, an orange juice and a pudding for dessert.



Little girl prefers the chicken schnitzel which is served with boiled potatoes.

At times we also get their famous dish Köttbular...swedish meatballs served with that yummy gravy and lingonberry jam. It comes with potatoes too that complements the sauce well. This particular dish is something I also cook at home.

For me, the salmon with red pepper on green pasta is the best...the red peppers are so yummy! I have chocolate cupcake for dessert (my kids would get daim cakes or other cupcakes but it's always chocolate for me). I always get their lingonberry juice but I think I won't now after reading a list of the calories that each Ikea food has, you'll find it here. ^_^



IKEA Einrichtungshaus Wien Nord
Gewerbepark Kagran
Sverigestraße 1a
1220 Vienna

IKEA Kundenservice:
Tel: 0810/081 081 Fax: 0810/810 900

Opens:
Mo-Fr: 9:00 - 21:00
Breakfast: 8:30 - 10:30

Sa: 9:00 - 18:00
Breakfast: 8:30 - 10:30



--a post for-

Stef  – (May 7, 2011 at 5:05 AM)  

I love the living room Mare...i'd stay there if possible haha!

Jenfamily  – (May 8, 2011 at 8:02 AM)  

thats what i like IKEA. It's not because its swedish company but also you feel like home when you're inside the store plus the foods are affordable and infairness really yummy!!!

Happy mothers day...

♥♥ Willa ♥♥  – (May 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM)  

Very popular talaga ang Ikea anywhere in the world.

Yummy Sunday#6

Chubskulit Rose  – (May 8, 2011 at 4:26 PM)  

Wow deluxe and sosyaling mga anakis mo sis hehehe.

My Yummy Sunday

raya  – (May 9, 2011 at 3:50 AM)  

wow i love your family time and the food.. there is no IKEA here yet, but I heard there will soon be one. :) Happy YS!

GagayMD  – (May 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM)  

walang ikea sa pinas eh!

visiting from Yummy Sunday! my entry is this http://gagaymd.com/pork-bicol-express/

mommy jes  – (May 10, 2011 at 9:24 AM)  

ehhehe ang cute ng kids...nsa LONDON Pla ikaw ;)

Perfectly Blended  – (May 10, 2011 at 6:45 PM)  

looks like Ikea is a very nice place.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors