eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Herbs - week two



The herbs have surely grown but they are not yet that thick to be consumed. :D I saw my youngest kid watering it earlier and he put too much I think they drowned...

I removed the excess water immediately but if he has put the water yesterday too then we're doomed. 

The water can you can see is something I bought from Ikea when we first transferred to our home in 2004...I also bought one for my mom (sent her along with a box of goodies) and I was so disappointed to learn that it broke 2 months being in use...I think she just didn't took much care of it leaving it outside in the sun and rain...lol...before, I don't really care about those things especially since it's plastic but I realized that you can can keep things tidy and lasting if you properly care for them. The interior designer wannabe in me has been a little more careful with things around the house somehow. ^_^

Don't forget, the clothbag giveaway is still up until Saturday. If you haven't joined yet, you still have 5 days to join in. Thanks to those who have joined, I transferred my blog and I'd really appreciate it if you could change the link to the proper one. ^_^ Sorry, fickle-minded much.

---My share for:----

travelholic  – (May 8, 2011 at 5:46 PM)  

Ahh... i love that water sprinkler! My daughter's been asking to buy one for our few plants here! Yours is so nice! :)

I have Green Mother's Day Hop at the Riverfront entry; hope to see you at mine! ;-)

Kim, USA  – (May 8, 2011 at 6:17 PM)  

Same here I love that water sprinkler just gorgeous. I like imagining myself wearing green hat with this sprinkling water to my flowers, day dreaming hehehe!! Thanks for the visit and Happy Mother's day!
Green Thumb

January Zelene  – (May 8, 2011 at 11:15 PM)  

i love the water can...:)

Visiting from Green Monday
Hope You can visit my Greens: Bouquet, Cake on Mother’s Day and One Perfect Day. Thanks!

raya  – (May 9, 2011 at 4:14 AM)  

wow!! can't wait to see those herbs grow.. happy gm!

Chubskulit Rose  – (May 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM)  

I bought a pack of basil but haven't put it yet on the pot. Yours looks good already.

My Green, would love it if you can take a peek.

ayvee  – (May 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM)  

ah that water sprinkle looks gorgeous...thanks for the visit

Cecile  – (May 9, 2011 at 8:28 PM)  

i like putting herbs on my cooking...they taste yummy!

moonstar  – (May 13, 2011 at 8:04 PM)  

wow, really nice sis. Your lucky because you can plant herbs there while here that will surely melt from the heat of the sun.

thanks for joining.

Please do comment on my post if you have some time, http://www.prosperitymelandria.com/thoughts-about-motherhood/

thanks.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors