eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Salami Pizza




"A world devoid of tomato soup, tomato sauce, tomato ketchup and tomato paste is hard to visualize. Could the tin and processed food industries have got where they have without the benefit of the tomato compounds which colour, flavour, thicken and conceal so many deficiencies? How did the Italians eat spaghetti before the advent of the tomato? Was there such a thing as tomato-less Neapolitan pizza?"
-Elizabeth David (1913-1992) 'An Omelette and a Glass of Wine', 1984

---


Home delivered salami pizza saves me when I'm too late for cooking! :)


---




rubytuesday


--


Join us by clicking the badge!

Ralph  – (November 22, 2010 at 12:25 PM)  

This looks like a delightful pizza, full of the sharp pepperoni tastes upon a crisp crust. Tomatoes, what would we do without them??

Lola –   – (November 22, 2010 at 12:27 PM)  

Love all the Red here!
Happy Ruby Tuesday,
Lola & Nora:)
btw My quick RT link!

Tink *~*~*  – (November 22, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

A lovely collection of reds on your table - well done :)

Tink *~*~*

EG Wow, Canada  – (November 22, 2010 at 1:43 PM)  

So many RT bloggers are showing food and I am getting hungrier and hungrier! :)

Pat  – (November 22, 2010 at 5:45 PM)  

I love pizza and thsi looks so good! happy Ruby Tuesday!

Meri @ Playing Along/Meri's Musings  – (November 22, 2010 at 7:30 PM)  

Let's here it for tomato sauce! I'm waiting for sausage lasagna to finish baking as I write this. My Ruby Tuesday photo is a little more in-your-face (though I guess tomato sauce could end up on your face).

Robin from Israel  – (November 23, 2010 at 6:48 AM)  

Salami's my favorite topping too :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Christine  – (November 23, 2010 at 3:41 PM)  

Your salami pizza looks so tasty!

Food Quote  – (November 25, 2010 at 7:30 AM)  

your question made me thinking. maybe they were eating white spaghetti. :)

ang sarap naman ng pizza dito. thanks for playing along this week, zel!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors