eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Fish Fillet Burger


(With sauce tartare, tomato and lettuce plus a fly away cheese I put upside down, lol.)



There's this Japanese cooking show that has inspired me to cook some dishes at home that can actually be bought from fast food joints. I was just too lazy to go out or just too in the mood that I made one immediately after watching from Dotchi Cooking show. This show is so interesting because the ingredients used come fresh from farms, from the sea and factories, especially for the show. Also, I get to see a lot of places and learn more about Japanese culture and language too. Nihon ga daisuki desu!





---


Join us!



luna miranda  – (November 26, 2010 at 3:38 AM)  

the hotdog in the video looks strange.:p

i love tartare sauce--masarap yong shirmp sandwich ng tartare sauce sa Wendy's.:p

cheerful  – (November 26, 2010 at 6:02 AM)  

sarap naman ng sandwich na iyan.well, home-made is still the best! happy friday! :)

peachkins  – (November 26, 2010 at 6:18 AM)  

it looks so good! It's making me crave!

maiylah  – (November 26, 2010 at 6:50 AM)  

mas gusto ko homemade...that way i know what it is i put in my food! lol
i think mas gusto ko ung fish burger in the video...haven't tried eating that with avocado before! pero grabe, ang sarap tingnan nung hotdog when it was smoked, boiled and "cut" in half! had me drooling, lol. perfect with ice cold beer! :D

FoodTripFriday –   – (November 26, 2010 at 7:26 AM)  

I agree with Luna,something's not right on that hotdog,lol!

Fish Fillet burger is my favorite thing to order at McDonald!

Jay-agent112778  – (November 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

me want that burger, i dont like from beef

here's my food TRIP friday entry
here's my FOOD FRIDAY entry
PS: pls be reminded that i have a new domain name, its now "http://www.agent112778.com", kindly pls update our xlinks.

Guiltless Grub  – (November 26, 2010 at 11:50 AM)  

I'd love a piece of that fillet burger...healthier than any other meat choices.

We Ate This!  – (November 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM)  

Sarap - I can taste the tartare sauce and cheese in my mind. Great for those who are vegans.
Kumusta, sis?

Oggi  – (November 27, 2010 at 2:52 PM)  

You did a great job on the fish sandwich regardless of the fly away cheese.:)

I'm also drooling while watching the hot dog preparation. I am so making that snappy chewy emulsified kind. Yum!

Jenn  – (November 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM)  

Ummm looks so good! Ganda ng photography!

my Food Trip Friday post

By the way, I would like to invite you for my Weekend Eating meme, if you want to join (and I hope you do), you can view the rules HERE. Thanks so much.

Madz  – (November 29, 2010 at 6:20 AM)  

The misbehaving cheese definitely gives your burger a cool detail. Plus, I think mas mukhang mabubusog ako with your burger than McDo's attempt at a puny and dry fish fillet burger. Yours look so hmmm mmm good!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors