eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Black Friday

I have often wondered what those Black Friday ads and news are about. I am not from the US but most of my blogging friends are, so I often read what they write about it when I bloghop. I think the idea of this sale is wonderful especially for gadget freaks like me or hubby. Black Friday, as a term has been used in multiple contexts, going back to the nineteenth century, where it was associated with a financial crisis in 1869 it is today associated with special sales and promotions that retailers use to encourage shoppers to use the holiday weekend for shopping. Buy.com which I have featured here many times in the past is having their online Black Friday. Discounted consoles, laptops, toys, ipods and a lot more gadgets can be bought with big discounts...hurry and get a good deal now!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors