eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Peach on Yogurt

peach
"An apple is an excellent thing -- until you have tried a peach."
-George du Maurier


Well, apples are apples and peaches are peaches. We might have  different preferences but yes, both are fruits we love. Peach used to be the favorite canned fruit back home (thanks to del Monte). Not knowing where to buy them fresh we settled for the preserved ones. It was my dad who taught me to do a milkshake simply by putting ice and milk. Prior, I always had it as is, as a "naked" fruit.


Now that I get peaches fresh from the market, I see to it that the kids have them as much as they have apples, grapes, nectarines and other fruits in season.


The stores offer yogurt already flavored. A wide selection with strawberry, cherry, blueberry and peach too but I would just buy a plain vanilla and put sliced peaches on top for a more peachy-feel. I recently bought an ice cream maker and peach would be my first experiment. :P



peachjogurt


--


Join!



newlyweds  – (September 21, 2010 at 4:20 AM)  

whoa! love love love yogurt with fruits!

Jenn  – (September 21, 2010 at 6:23 PM)  

I still haven't seen a real peach. I loved how you presented the second picture - parang galing sa magazine.

It's my first time to join Food Quote, my post is up HERE.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors