eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Gefüllte Rote Paprika

 


tricolor


 


I was thrilled to see the orange paprika than the usual green in this tricolor vegetable pack. The kids prefer them raw but would pick them out when in a chopseuy dish and left uneaten.


So tonight I tried baking a paprika filled with sauteed ground beef combined with tomato, spices and mashed potatoes.


This is normally served with a sauce which I do not have a recipe of.  


paprika


 


 


 


Join these memes:





Zriz  – (March 3, 2009 at 8:43 PM)  

Oh! they look so yummy G! I also pick out the peppers and greens from my food but lately, I'm starting not to set them aside and eat them all....hhehehe :)

Carletta  – (March 3, 2009 at 8:43 PM)  

Those peppers look really good and firm.
I'm just a little hungry now - you receipe sounds wonderful.
Great RT post!

Jescel  – (March 3, 2009 at 9:41 PM)  

Wow.. this look so pretty and I'm sure it tastes mighty delish! I thought of making this too.. lol.. you know for this I just use a normal marinara sauce, same as what I use for spaghetti and it's perfect. Try it.

maryt/theteach  – (March 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM)  

A delicious looking pepper! And great photos for Ruby Tuesday! :) Good job!

Ralph  – (March 3, 2009 at 10:48 PM)  

Those peppers look so good. The simple stuffing is all you need, and when they are baked and the skin softens a bit, it is a treat. And the different colors make this meal inviting!

Sherrie  – (March 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM)  

Hi!
Love your RT post! I love red and yellow peppers! But I don't like them cooked! Like them raw with a little salt and pepper and some Ranch Dressing. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great evening!!

Sherrie

Shinade  – (March 5, 2009 at 1:42 AM)  

What glorious looking red peppers and as Teach said just perfect for Ruby Tuesday!! thanks for dropping in to see mine!!
hope you are having a great week!!

Jackie

Nukke  – (March 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM)  

Greetings from Finland ! That looks very delicious and red.

my English/Finnish blog in http://nukkekotinukke.blogspot.com

Munchkin Mommy  – (March 7, 2009 at 1:35 PM)  

i have to give this recipe a try! i love the colors! i like the peppers here because they have a sweet taste to them. :) punung-puno ng filling ang sili mo! yummy! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors