eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Salmonwrap

salmonwrap


Sometime ago I posted about wraps around the world with one of my most favorites missing. Salmon wrap (of course, I'm the salmon freak!) is a mix of smoked salmon fillets, salad and dressing in a wrap especially made by Nordsee. I can't tell what its made of :D. When in a hurry and haven't yet eaten I grab this from the nearest Nordsee and proceed to my destination while taking bites in turns...this is very convenient and fulfilling too! Nordsee also sells tuna wraps but I am too loyal for salmon lol...


Happy Weekend!



Join us in this meme:

nona  – (March 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM)  

Mukhang masarap Ju, as you says so....at saka ang wrap niya is made of wheat ano? Healthy and delicious.
Minsan gumagawa rin ako ala-nona style hehehe.

nona  – (March 7, 2009 at 12:15 AM)  

ups sorry, instead of Gi...naging Ju hahaha. Antok pa yata ako hehe. Good morning!

Zriz  – (March 7, 2009 at 7:58 AM)  

Wow Gi! That absolutely looks yummy! Love salmon too! hehehe :)

Liza  – (March 7, 2009 at 10:10 AM)  

Uy, mukhang nganag masarap yang salmon wrap. Sana meron din nyan dito. :D

maiylah  – (March 8, 2009 at 7:21 AM)  

oo nga, agree ako with Liza ... sana meron din nyan dito!
my son's also a salmon addict. lol.

thanks for playing, G
happy weekend!

Jay  – (March 8, 2009 at 4:03 PM)  

me love salmon specially the smoked one :D unfortunate me, smoked salmon only comes when a relative from US remembered us :(

my entry is here

Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors