eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Suppe

suppe



Sopas, as we would call this chicken soup...I never really liked this as a kid maybe because we always have it so I got tired of its taste. So after about 7 years I made this for the kids, I think I'd enjoy it now....but without the milk. ;)

Happy Weekend!



Join us in this meme:

maiylah  – (February 27, 2009 at 6:14 AM)  

that looks good! hubby and his side of the family love chicken sopas ... :)

thanks for playing again, G
happy weekend!

julie  – (February 27, 2009 at 6:24 AM)  

One of the ultimate comfort foods of Pinoys :) It always brings us back home with our family back when we were younger :)

Zriz  – (February 27, 2009 at 10:51 AM)  

Looks really yummy G! :) I absolutely love sopas...hehehe my hubby loves to cook them for me...hehehe

Lynn  – (February 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

I like chicken sopas during rainy season lang, yung creamy.

Ilana-Davita  – (March 4, 2009 at 9:30 AM)  

It looks good. I like chicken soup but I don't put pasta in the soup.

Manang  – (March 7, 2009 at 4:39 AM)  

no milk??? Are you lactose-intolerant?
I love adding milk to chicken sopas right after I turn the heat off...so the milk does not coagulate, but instead become creamy.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors