eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Lasang Pinoy Sunday - Soft


For this week's theme, Soft, is something that kids and adults alike truly enjoy. Muffins... or cupcakes?

So what´s the difference between cupcakes and muffins? Cupcakes have frosting, muffins don´t. Cupcakes are eaten as dessert, muffins (not always) as breakfast. Cupcakes are made from cakeflour and muffins from bread. But since I made this with chocolate chips and the kids eat them after a meal, I don´t know where it should fall....



Muffins, so soft!

I am so eager to bake but baking doesn´t want me much so I seldom do, that is, when the little boy in the previous post would not let up until I take out the baking pan, the ingredients and make him help out.

I do not really have a special recipe that´s why I am so glad that there´s Betty Crocker! =D










We like their devil´s foodcake mix but every mix is actually special too. For the muffins, a little water, egg, and oil plus a handful (little boy´s) of chocolate chips will do the trick.









A little patience on the part of the kids...to wait till they puff up, taken out of the oven then cooled.






Eating off the chocolates first!




Yum!

ces  – (July 26, 2008 at 5:02 PM)  

isn't betty crocker great? i also use duncan hines theirs too is good! this looks really yum! i've been planning to make some for weeks but i just wanted to try my luck on something from scratch and still can't find the perfect recipe...the choco chip touch is good, huh...i also add chopped walnuts on mine just to make it look and taste more not out of the boxy:)
spiCes

nobu  – (July 26, 2008 at 6:05 PM)  

Oishi so!!
It's soft and sweet.

syel  – (July 29, 2008 at 6:47 AM)  

well if it's a cross between the two shall we call them "cuffins" or "muffcakes"? LOL. i'm getting hungry with this post!

Anna  – (July 30, 2008 at 8:46 AM)  

yum yum recipe please=) i want to make this for sari too..

maiylah  – (July 31, 2008 at 9:54 AM)  

oh my ... that looks so tempting!!

got something for you ... :)

happy friday!

Oggi  – (August 1, 2008 at 1:17 PM)  

Betty Crocker saves the day, heheh. I use boxed cakes when I don't have much time...they're not bad at all, sometimes mas moist at malambot pa!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors