eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Burger patties







Meet my older son who loves to cook and bake...this photo is almost 2 years ago, he was helping me stir the gravy for the burger patties...I didn't crop out this photo for you to see the chaotic kitchen! lol.



Now that also includes mashed potatoes.

Recipe is here.

Oggi  – (July 25, 2008 at 9:36 AM)  

Aw, such a cute boy and loves to help in the kitchen too.

Oh, we had burgers last night too. I didn't put them in buns and had one small patty and it it with cucumbers and tomatoes, sarap!

I forgot it's FoodFriday. I'll take photos of our dinner and might link it later if I have the time.

Have a nice weekend.

nobu  – (July 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM)  

Hello mirage. Your son is so pretty. It is good little boy help mother.

By the way, I think the burgers are juicy and delicious!!

 gmirage  – (July 26, 2008 at 12:16 AM)  

Oggi, I forgot to remind you, I don't like the buns here so we eat them lang as ulam hehe.

Ces, and a meticulous one...super!

Nobu, yes, the burgers are so juicy...yum!

maiylah  – (July 26, 2008 at 1:12 AM)  

awww ... that's so cute! quite the little helper! your kitchen's not chaotic, btw. :)

thanks for sharing the recipe!
thanks, too, for joining this week! :)
happy weekend

maiylah  – (July 26, 2008 at 1:13 AM)  

ps. hehe, enjoy ako dun sa anti-spam na yun ... kasi pwede i-personalize. kaya nilagyan ko ng "tuyo", one of my fave ulam. lol. ;)

happy weekend ulit!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors