eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Why I hate Häagen Dazs

DSC06777

Vanilla Caramel Brownie

A perfect blend of Vanilla and caramel with chewy bits of brownies...yumminess! So why I do I hate Häagen Dazs? They have the best ice cream that I crave for, it ruins my diet! ;-) Oh, and they only have a pint for servings...



DSC06768

Unknown  – (March 14, 2008 at 8:13 AM)  

i have never tried the vanilla caramel brownie! hanapin ko nga yan! gizelle, we have to go to the haagen-dazs store in mall of asia! their creations are to-die-for! tara na!!! :)

 gmirage  – (March 14, 2008 at 8:53 AM)  

Never been to MOA, wala pa sha last time I was home...haay tagal na! Sige Joy, libre mo ko jan! Libre kita cake! haha!

Oggi  – (March 16, 2008 at 3:00 PM)  

I stopped buying ice cream because they're very sweet and my hubby is not allowed to eat too much sugar (and salt). Bawal sabi ng doctor nya. I make ice cream with only about a third of sugar contained in store bought ice cream.

I'll try making this flavor, it sounds sooo good...anything with caramel..:)

 gmirage  – (March 16, 2008 at 3:35 PM)  

Hmmm...I'll wait for that Oggi, I'm a caramel lover hehe...glad about the caution on sugar...well kelangan talaga...Galing mo talaga!

Panaderos  – (March 21, 2008 at 12:08 PM)  

I love Haagen Dazs's Vanilla and Butter Pecan flavors! But you're right, they come in such small servings. Medyo mahal tuloy. :(

 gmirage  – (March 21, 2008 at 1:30 PM)  

yep Panaderos thats also yumyum...For me the small servings are 'bitin' especially if hubby shares lol.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors