eFaucets-Brand-468x60

The Foodie Blogroll and Tiramisu

DSC05427




I can eat this treat with all its sweetness and calories, too bad I only know how to eat 'em =D.


So I am just posting this for all tiramisu lovers to see...it doesn't need to always be on a rectangular baking dish right?

Anyway, I again joined another foodblog community, the Foodie Blogroll. It is managed by Jenn, the leftover queen...(no she's not into eating leftovers always...that's just the name of her blog but yes it does state there that she makes masterpieces out of leftovers, which means good food she found in the fridge). What awesome food photos and recipes!

Back to the Foodie Blogroll, there is a forum for, of course, us foodlovers. A Forum where the foodies come together to meet, greet and share ideas. :-) I've registered a few minutes back and the ambiance is really friendly...surely I'd also enjoy this group!

So join now to see more of the Foodie blogroll!

nina  – (March 17, 2008 at 2:36 PM)  

Foodie blogroll! Malapit na ko mag qualify for that.. I'll be launching my food blog soon :D

 gmirage  – (March 17, 2008 at 10:46 PM)  

Wow Nina! I'd wait for that...please let me know when its up ;-)

escape  – (March 30, 2008 at 11:55 PM)  

I actually tried the best Tiramisu ever in Cagayan de Oro in a shop Candies. The best so far. I like Tiramisu.

 gmirage  – (March 31, 2008 at 12:03 AM)  

I had a video at the sidebar Dong, I put it there for those who'd like to make tiramisu hehe, kasi I really don't know how...I wish! lol.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors