eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Salmon delight

salmon pastamia


Another Salmon recipe, just can't get enough of them.

Perhaps the most recipes that I have posted are those of Salmon and Shrimp, my two most favorite seafoods. This recipe is so simple, in preparing and cooking and to how it tastes.

I have posted lots of pasta recipes and everytime I have always used spaghetti, but this one goes well too with farfalle and macaroni.



Ingredients:

2 tbsps Olive oil
Salmon filet
2 tomatoes, cubed
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp chopped parsley
pasta, water, salt, pepper


1. Cook preferred pasta per package directions.

2. In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Add garlic, put in the salmon fillets before the garlic turns brown. Cook Salmon over low heat, stir using a wooden spoon to avoid the fillets from breaking into pieces.


3. Add tomatoes and parsley, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.

4. Add a little water to add moisture then pour over pasta. Serve hot!



Oggi  – (March 4, 2008 at 7:36 PM)  

That looks good Gizelle. My hubby does not like fish but I'll make this because he is out of town for 2 weeks. I'll cook and eat all the fish I can while he's gone!:)

 gmirage  – (March 4, 2008 at 8:17 PM)  

H...What's it with men and fishes? Hubby seldom eats fish too but I make sure we have fish 1-2times a week hehe.

You can add chillies and more parsley on this dish Oggi, I don't like chilli but hubby said its better. =) Ingat!

~~louise~~  – (March 5, 2008 at 12:02 PM)  

Hi Gizelle,

Just happened to stop in after visiting the Recipes from Around the World blog. (looking for oreos:) Anyway, I just had to let you know how delicious your salmon looks. I love salmon! Significant other (also a man) dislikes fish immensely. More for us girls I suppose!

 gmirage  – (March 5, 2008 at 12:15 PM)  

Hi Louise, thanks for dropping by! I think Hubby doesn't like fish because he has no patience to debone it...lol. So its a good idea to cook fish fillets too, he'd eat them at times.

I unfortunately only posted here that oreo is sold only at the U.N...hope you find what you're looking for though. =)

Unknown  – (March 5, 2008 at 7:07 PM)  

hi, gizelle! i'm salivating as i type this. that pasta dish looks very delicious!

 gmirage  – (March 5, 2008 at 10:00 PM)  

@Joy, cook it now, I really like salmon however way you cook it but the best will always be raw! =)

Thistlemoon  – (March 11, 2008 at 8:23 AM)  

I just love salmon! This looks perfect for summer! Delicious!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!

 gmirage  – (March 11, 2008 at 8:35 AM)  

Thanks Jenn =) I'd write about the foodie blog soon =)

Daguldol Tarakatac III  – (March 12, 2008 at 10:00 AM)  

Just dropped by to say hi ... and discovered yummy photos and a great foodie blog

Will be back for more.
Best regards from Manila

daguldol

 gmirage  – (March 12, 2008 at 10:52 AM)  

Hello Daguldol, i wonder what your real name is, I now confirm you're a foodlover! of all my blogs this is the one you visited! hehe, i'd post more when I have time =D mejo tamad pa ngayon...

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors