eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Great Cooks Community

chow mein


Ok this is bad, I forgot how I cooked this Chow Mein (lol). Just when I have been trying to put the exact ingredients (by the book) so this page gets better, I forgot--- woot! So forget the recipe.

I anyway, requested this page to be included in the Great cooks blogroll--Thanks to Jill for approving my request.

What's so good about the group, well I get to see great food blogs and an awesome community, as it was said GREAT COOKS COMMUNITY is like a Facebook for food lovers ONLY! Great yet simple recipes and wonderful food photos! I'd surely enjoy this group!

Jill@SimpleDailyRecipes.com  – (March 15, 2008 at 6:48 AM)  

Hi Gizelle!

Thank you for posting about the Great Cooks Community - it's really filling up with fun people, and yummy photos.

I'm so glad you signed up!

 gmirage  – (March 15, 2008 at 11:12 AM)  

Thanks for the warm welcome Jill =)

I have lots of drafted stuff that I just need to finish for the group to enjoy...oh I hope I have the time...Thanks again, am glad that I have joined!

Oggi  – (March 16, 2008 at 2:54 PM)  

I checked out the site, I'll consider it although I never join any online community lest I'll be forced to submit something.:)
Do you recommend it?

 gmirage  – (March 16, 2008 at 2:59 PM)  

I'm still new Oggi, Still going here and there...looking around, really great food photos though I haven't tried the recipes yet. I'm sure though you're recipes would be openly welcomed! Sali na!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors