eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Salmon Teriyaki with Zucchini

DSC05517




Pardon this photo, the soy sauce blend in well with the zucchini so there are hints of black clearly seen on top. =D

DSC05509 DSC05500



Ingredients:

1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup rice wine
2 tbsp grated ginger
4 cloves chopped garlic
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 onion, diced (optional)


Zucchini, cut into strips
Salmon Fillets (I used 4 slices, 3x2 inches )


1. In a small covered container, combine first five or six ingredients, marinate the salmon for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate., flip over each side once in a while.

2. When ready to cook, place the fillets in a baking dish, add zucchini strips.

3. Preheat oven to 180degs C (350 F).

4. Place the dish in the middle rack and let the salmon cook for about 25 minutes...do not overcook. Your salmon is ready when you can flake it with a fork. ;-)

Daguldol Tarakatac III  – (March 20, 2008 at 2:35 PM)  

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
This looks really yummy.
I am getting hungry again ....

dagul

 gmirage  – (March 21, 2008 at 1:24 PM)  

Ay Dagul...sorry for the photo, its good, salmon is always good =)

Panaderos  – (March 21, 2008 at 4:30 PM)  

Salmon is my favorite fish!! I often have it grilled with some lemon and butter on it. Hehe

I haven't tried Salmon Teriyaki but thanks to you, I'm now aware of it. I'll see if the Japanese restaurants I frequent have it on their menu. Masubukan nga. :)

 gmirage  – (March 22, 2008 at 12:55 AM)  

Hi Panaderos, as I said salmon is always good, grilled recipe here.

I'm not sure though if they serve it there with zucchini...sometimes its plain salmon but i have no objections, its (again) always good. =)

Unknown  – (March 28, 2008 at 3:48 AM)  

hi, G! you can certainly do a lot of things with salmon! mmmmm....

 gmirage  – (March 28, 2008 at 3:31 PM)  

Hi Joy, sorry ha, I can only post salmon recipes, been getting busy lately as my mom-in-law and her hubby are on vacation here...hindi ako makaupo to do posts...Salmon is always good...hehe!

escape  – (March 30, 2008 at 11:52 PM)  

wow! thanks for leading me to visit this blog with salmon posts. copying the recipe. thanks. thanks.

 gmirage  – (March 31, 2008 at 12:01 AM)  

Sorry for the photos dong, you can also have the salmon pan-fried then pour over the mixed zucchini and teriyaki sauce, pan fry din with bawang and sibuyas muna ang zucchini. Thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors