eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Ikea, haircut and food!



Two weeks ago I accompanied an aunt to buy a cake turner from Ikea. It is inevitable not to buy when one goes to Ikea. There's just so many things that you know will make every corner of your home beautiful. Red attracts me the most. We had one side of our living room walls painted with red so I would match the displays at home with red and white. Imagine my awe with this display of lamps.


I bought some flower, batteries, a pair of bowl and some plates and also seasoning dispensers. Some of them bought from spontaneity but I will surely make use of them well.

At the Ikea food shop, the little boys requested for some candies...photo below. They surely looks like spaghetti, raw and one as though it has been soaked in tomato sauce. These are candies that resembles gummy bears and the kids did enjoy them 


At home, I made use of the red bowl that I bought from a Japanese store months ago. I made bacon potato soup. Click here for my recipe. :) Pardon the title, I was supposed to write about some haircut too but I think I'll include that on my next post, I'm really sleepy....ZzzZZ


---
MellowYellowBadge


Felisol  – (April 11, 2011 at 3:40 PM)  

Dear Kitchenmaus,
I love your recipes. Keep them coming. They are good reading and the pictures are lovely.

Ralph  – (April 11, 2011 at 4:32 PM)  

We have an IKEA only a 15 minute drive from home, and I do enjoy visiting and viewing the rooms they set up. Nice stuff, of reasonable quality and reasonable pricing.

The soup in rhe ruby IKEA bowl looks delicious, too. Neat!

Jenn  – (April 11, 2011 at 5:04 PM)  

Scrapbooking friends from way back mentioned about IKEA having an outlet here in the Philippines... all of us wanted to see it, but no one is visiting because, like you said, it's inevitable not to buy once you're there. Iwas na lang sa tukso.

I love the soup picture....and the Mickey spoon.

Thanks for linking up, G!

maiylah  – (April 11, 2011 at 8:22 PM)  

cool candies...i thought it was pasta! :D

Carletta  – (April 11, 2011 at 8:35 PM)  

Love the second pic with the lamps!
The candy definitely looks like spaghetti; but I love gummy bears so I wouldn't mind giving it a try. :)

Thanks for your visit.

Unknown  – (April 11, 2011 at 8:51 PM)  

just recently, i went to the Homeworld sale at the Megatrade hall and i waited in line for more than an hour! gosh, 5 years ago, i would never do that--go to a homeworld sale, that is.:p

i like the color of our bowl.

Stef  – (April 11, 2011 at 9:13 PM)  

welcome back kitchenmaus! Keanna and I thought the candies are uncooked noodles hehe! As always, I love your photos!

Cheerful  – (April 12, 2011 at 3:23 AM)  

that soup, sounds really delicious...and those candies doesn't look like one at all, i thought its pasta! hehehe! those lamps are really beautiful...i wish there's ikea store here in penh para kahit makapagwindow shopping man lang! have a great week! -cheerful...

Robin  – (April 12, 2011 at 8:38 AM)  

Mmmm... bacon potato soup sounds delicious!

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Perfectly Blended  – (April 13, 2011 at 3:40 AM)  

looks yum. Very nice photos! Thanks for joining.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors