eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Macarons (again)

IMG_0026

I finally got the chance to make macarons at home. It is never always a success. I had to try a lot of times and had to experiment from a handful of recipes I gathered. There are a dozen tips and tricks given by those more experienced on perfecting macarons.                                                                                         

Matching up the filling for the macaron shells is somewhat not so easy. There are hundreds of flavors. So for today let me show you two, lemon and cherry-flavored macarons.

As you can see, the lemon-flavored turned out ok while my red/pink developed feet but didn't grow as much. Nevertheless still yummy.

----For recipe, please click here.---


----

Chubskulit Rose  – (April 14, 2011 at 6:55 PM)  

Ohlalala, it looks tempting.

Spice Up Your Life with some sisig, come and have some.

kat  – (April 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM)  

hehe looks so cute. I love macaroons but I will just buy it from a bakeshop. dunno how to make it. lol Happy FTF.

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥  – (April 15, 2011 at 7:48 AM)  

I love Macaroons but my boys doesn't eat anything with Coconut. :(

Jenn  – (April 15, 2011 at 8:07 AM)  

The French style macarons is something I so wanted to taste it has made my Bucket List. :)

my Food Trip Friday post

raya  – (April 15, 2011 at 11:07 AM)  

wow. my sweet tooth is so in love... haha! that looks so yummy! mine is up at http://www.colorsandcontrasts.com/anything-goes-salad/

Dean and Lee Schroeder  – (April 15, 2011 at 12:12 PM)  

wow! Looks delectable! Yummy to the tummy! Mine is up - My FTF Entry

Stef  – (April 15, 2011 at 12:21 PM)  

Sarap mare for midnight snack..hehe!

LianneK  – (April 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM)  

that´s a great attempt and success. I´ve tried twice, failed miserably and dare not venture there anymore ... sadly. Nice, lovely blog you´ve got there btw :-)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors