eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Pizza weekend

.

pizzacollage

"Time goes by like a breeze" is a cliche that holds true to most aspects of life. Last month, we ate at a cozy Italian restaurant with Kuya O. Today at exactly 6 PM he boarded a plane; flying back to Japan. The kids and I would surely miss him...

The restaurant's name slipped my mind, it's located just below the Praterstern station. I remember there used to be a replica of the Eiffel Tower in the middle of this restaurant, a curious installment for additional amusement to passersby and diners. Thinking, this must have been newly renovated...from being a French restaurant to Italian.

The ambiance, if it's worth writing about, is superb. There's a separate entrance and area for non-smokers so we "enjoyed" the smell of pizza being cooked and the aroma of herbs on them!

We were served with a basket of breads including a giant pretzel which we munched on while waiting for the Hawaiian and Salami Pizza we ordered.

184928_1583636956341_1398242903_31192726_1926158_n (1) copy

The little girl asked for some french fries as well so she didn't try any of the pizza. Bigger boy's favorite is salami so he had a number of slices and took home 2 more...the littlest of my kids is the biggest eater. lol. He had a bite of everything on the table and this is no wonder why he grows the fastest among the three.

Kuya O doesn't look like it but he eats a lot too. :D This is one thing I like about him, you get the appetite just dining with him...with stories and jokes as side dishes...and I blame him for the 3 kilos I gained while he was here. lol.

Dear Kuya O, fleeting as it may, thank you for the memories and the food you shared with us. Hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita! We'll see you again...







Pizzeria/Ristorante in Prater Station
1020 Vienna





---


MellowYellowBadge

Kim, USA  – (March 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM)  

I love pizza specially the thin crust and lots of cheese ^_^
MYM

Maria @ LSS  – (March 28, 2011 at 12:24 PM)  

Nakakagutom naman dito. :)

Happy RT!

Mine's here.

maiylah  – (March 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM)  

i hate it when a family member leaves...pero ganyan talaga eh. specially when they are just there for a visit. lol. love that collage, G!

ps. didn't use any FC action on my weekend eating post; gamit ko contrast, sharpening and crop lang. ;)

Anonymous –   – (March 28, 2011 at 1:29 PM)  

Nice and mouth-watering! I love good pizzas.

Jenn  – (March 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM)  

I love how you took the picture of the pizza. I love the bokeh!

nuts  – (March 28, 2011 at 10:11 PM)  

I just had my lunch and now I am hungry again.

Stef  – (March 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM)  

We love pizza! yum! Happy RT. Archived photo na naman entry ko ahaha!

Irish  – (March 29, 2011 at 7:55 AM)  

nice shots mare natakam ako sa pizza mo kahit ang daming cheese lol

Lesa  – (March 29, 2011 at 8:42 AM)  

I do love a dining post! Yum!

Thanks for the visit!

Robin  – (March 29, 2011 at 2:21 PM)  

Yum! We love pizza too, especially with salami :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors