eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Baking Adventure continues

.



The week went through with two batches of baking. One for chocolate cupcakes, the other for brownies.

I'm still making use of what I have at home. I have plastic tips that I got from mom-in-law. When the wilton tips I ordered arrive, I'll surely go busy using them. ;)

Cream cheese is becoming a favorite frosting at home. We love its blend with the chocolate cupcakes! I am using mascarpone, cream cheese and whipped cream plus sugar but I forgot where I got the measurements for the most perfect mix! lol.

REcipe here.




---










maiylah  – (March 24, 2011 at 9:23 AM)  

have been hearing so much about mascarpone in desserts (from the food channels)...curious talaga ako how that tastes! lol

Guiltless Grub  – (March 24, 2011 at 11:01 AM)  

Beautifully decorated...sure your kids would love them.

Unknown  – (March 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM)  

i'll just admire these and think about cream cheese.:p

Kero  – (March 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM)  

cream cheese is oh so sinful and yummy!

Happy FTF.

my entry is here http://www.mrspinkihan.com/friday-brunch-rock-bottom-cafe/

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥  – (March 24, 2011 at 5:49 PM)  

I wish to develope a love for baking,but i don't see it happening anytime soon. :)

Julie  – (March 24, 2011 at 6:14 PM)  

Yummy, sarap yan with kape :)

Cheerful  – (March 24, 2011 at 7:42 PM)  

looks great and sounds delish...with cream cheese on top, yummy! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great Friday!

lyzacruz88  – (March 24, 2011 at 8:28 PM)  

Yum-yum :)

http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/03/shakeys-late-night.html

Marana  – (March 25, 2011 at 1:22 AM)  

this so cute it is really tempting.

btw, please vote for Noobfoodie under Blog category and our Mike Mamaril the Site developer/designer of Noobfoodie under Personal category
Cast your vote at PhilWebAwards. thank you

Noobfoodie

Lynn  – (March 25, 2011 at 8:25 AM)  

Cupcakes! Baking cupcakes is one of the things I want to cross out in my "new things to learn". Hope I can do something like this soon.

IMRIZ  – (March 26, 2011 at 12:39 AM)  

hmmm, i sooo loved cream cheese fillings and icings, really sweet treat!

domestic {cherry}  – (March 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM)  

i love cream cheese. sometimes that's the only part i eat in cupcakes.

here's my entry:

http://www.domestic-cherry.com/2011/03/maginhawa-strip-carbo-loading-at-ted-ps/

darly  – (March 30, 2011 at 11:28 AM)  

me too, baking relaxes me so i love doing it every chance ive got

Have a great foodtripping hop, hope you'd check out my FTF entry too
Food and Passion
I Love Darly!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors