eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Ruby Tuesday - Lingonberry jam/Preiselbeeren Kompott


When was the last time you visited Ikea? I think my last trip there was more or less a year! :D

When I hear Ikea, the colorful and elegant furniture comes to mind second only to their Restaurant, I am always reminded of their Köttbular/meatballs with creamsauce and lingonberry jam. This jam is a curious ingredient for me, who prefers cheese and butter on my toast. Gladly, I have found a better and enjoyable way of serving jams.

Below is one way to enjoy lingonberry jam, as sidedish for breaded camembert and some veggies. The creamsauce with jam and pommes is a delectable combination too!


---
Join this meme:

Ilanadavita  – (February 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM)  

Very appetizing. I always buy a few fod items whenever I go to Ikea.

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM)  

That looks yummy. I think I'm hungry!

EG CameraGirl  – (February 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM)  

Looks delicious. I LOVE IKEA too. ;-)

Ralph  – (February 16, 2009 at 6:34 PM)  

I was last at the IKEA in New Haven last August. I love the furniture displays, and have only had coffee in the cafe. The food, including lingonberries, has intrigued me...maybe the next time, I'll take some Swedish goodies home...

dot  – (February 16, 2009 at 8:21 PM)  

I have NEVER been to Ikea but I sure would love to go. The jam looks delicious!

Carletta  – (February 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM)  

Love the graphic on the jar and it does look delicious!

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2009 at 9:28 PM)  

Very nice photos for Ruby Tuesday!

Paz

Anya  – (February 16, 2009 at 10:59 PM)  

looks good, sounds good, then, it must taste good. *smile*

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2009 at 11:40 PM)  

I'm another one who's never been to IKEA. But I love jam and it looks delicious. You have a very pretty website, too.

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2009 at 5:52 AM)  

It's a must whenever I go to Ikea (not too often, for the sake of my wallet !)
Happy RT

maryt/theteach  – (February 17, 2009 at 5:55 AM)  

I love IKEA but no nice restaurant at mine in the US. I have never tasted lingonberry jame but it sure look good! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

Rose  – (February 17, 2009 at 6:55 AM)  

Oh, that looks so tasty. You have made me hungry!

Sherrie  – (February 17, 2009 at 9:30 AM)  

Hi!
I must be out of touch, never heard of IKEA or lingonberries. Beautiful jar! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

♥ Kathy  – (February 17, 2009 at 11:58 AM)  

I haven't heard of them either but the jam looks delicious! And your header mouse is too cute :D

Tink *~*~*  – (February 17, 2009 at 3:16 PM)  

I have never eaten lingonberry anything. If you gave me a lingonberry to taste and guess, I would have no clue whatsoever! I must lead a sheltered existence *sigh* ;)

Tink *~*~*
NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* : “Special” RED Stuff from around Disney’s EPCOT

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM)  

i always make sure that i get a bottle everytime we go to ikea! love lingonberry jam! tart and tasty!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors