eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Ruby Tuesday - Apfelstrüdel


These apples have been sitting in our kitchen for a week now. I think the kids grew tired as they have almost everyday eaten them...not just at home but in the Kindergarten/school too.

So what's the best thing to do with not so shiny apples? Apfelstüdel of course!


I follow a recipe that I memorized from a friend.

But here is an easy recipe for making one.






I think you'd agree that apples and cinnamon go well together!






I forgot to brush it with egg! Lol.





----

Join this meme:

Leora  – (January 26, 2009 at 3:09 PM)  

That does look tasty! Pretty apple photos, too.

EG CameraGirl  – (January 26, 2009 at 3:40 PM)  

MMMMM. The apfelstrüdel looks delicious.

Felisol  – (January 26, 2009 at 3:44 PM)  

Apflestrudel or applepie taste just wonderful.
We mostly make it in autumn from the apples fallen on the ground.
It's late night and I just have a craving for a juicy apple, but none here.
Have to buy some tomorrow.
From Felisol

Ralph  – (January 26, 2009 at 4:22 PM)  

The finished strudel is stunning! I would like this warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side, melting around that wonderful tart. From start (apple) to finish, stylish and delicious!

Carletta  – (January 26, 2009 at 4:30 PM)  

This certainly looks delicious!

Hope you can come by and see my red kitchen.

Olga  – (January 26, 2009 at 9:46 PM)  

yum. that would go so well with ice cream!

eastcoastlife  – (January 26, 2009 at 11:20 PM)  

My husband's favourite!... with a scoop of vanilla! Wish I can make this. I don't have the recipe.

Dianne  – (January 27, 2009 at 4:14 PM)  

I wish I could bake! but I do appreciate baked goods ;)

♥peachkins♥  – (January 28, 2009 at 6:10 AM)  

looks delicious..I love apples!

thanks for visiting..

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors