eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Baked Salmon



Yaay, its fishtime! :D

Half of the whole salmon baked with sourcreme, cheese and herbs. I did not notice that we have no regular rice anymore, so I paired this dish with mashed potato...a good combo too! :)

Note to self: I really need to work on this camera, I have trouble making good food presentation, if not I'd revert to my old P&S...sigh*


See other foodies' entry or join this meme, please click the button:

Zeee  – (January 29, 2009 at 12:29 PM)  

Oh! Looks yummy G! I love mashed potato and I'm steering clear from the dreaded rice! teeeheee

You're really doing good with your camera G! :)

Serving mine HERE

TeacherJulie  – (January 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM)  

Hmmm...yummy! And very healthy :)

My FF:
http://greenbucks.teacherjulie.com/2009/01/30/freshly-baked-bread/

Unknown  – (January 29, 2009 at 7:16 PM)  

oh wow, my favorite salmon! nagugutom tuloy ako.:D

Photo Cache  – (January 30, 2009 at 10:42 AM)  

I love salmon. I can eat it everyday, and I love it baked or grilled. I never thought about pairing it with sourcreme though. Very interesting and worth a try. Thanks for the tip.

agent112778  – (January 30, 2009 at 5:29 PM)  

im craving always for that kind of salmon

my entry is here

Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

maiylah  – (January 30, 2009 at 9:23 PM)  

yummy! salmon is expensive here ... wonder if the herbs and cheese will taste well with the local fish fillet. :)

thanks for playing, G
happy weekend

iska  – (January 31, 2009 at 8:57 PM)  

The mashed potato sides, definitely a good idea to match baked salmon...

TheOzSys  – (February 1, 2009 at 12:55 PM)  

G!!! I so love baked salmon! Pass me naman the exact recipe, if you don't mind... Muchas gracias, dear! :D

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors