eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Milkfish


Since milkfish has lots of tiny 'tinik' (bones), deboned (butterfly cut) is a great option to enjoy it. A little salt and pepper then crispy fried does the trick.

What I don't like in cooking it is the part where the fish should be flipped because the skin, on some occasion, sticks to the pan, or the stomach (which is my favorite part) gets left behind. Thank goodness I was finally able to buy this oval fish pan that I have been eyeing since last year, I always forget to go back to where I first saw it until it became available last week at the neighborhood shop.

Teflon made, this one is non-sticky and the fish fits perfectly without me having to worry about the tail!

Happy weekend foodies!


---
Join this meme, click here.

Zeee  – (January 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM)  

Bangus belly fried so that it's a little bit crispy is my fave! (drool)

I understand about the belly and skin part sticking to the pan...hehehe

Liz  – (January 16, 2009 at 11:58 AM)  

sarap! kanin na lang at kamatis ang kulang, ayos na!


Mommy's Little Corner

iska  – (January 16, 2009 at 1:31 PM)  

You just reminded me I need to buy a new (and a better quality) non-stick pan. My old, cheap one is starting to give me headaches after a year...

Yummy bangus!

ces  – (January 16, 2009 at 3:29 PM)  

oh wow! just perfect on a friday night! with ginisang monggo! yum! parang i can smell it from here G! *drools*
here's mine!

♥peachkins♥  – (January 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM)  

oh wow...now you got me craving!

Thanks for visiting..

Race  – (January 16, 2009 at 7:33 PM)  

yeah that's really good and like what spices said perfect yan sa monggo, actually if you don't have non-stick pan you just spread some breading on it and it won't stick na, but of course non-stick pan is always the best remedy for that! thanks for visiting!

maiylah  – (January 16, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

really convenient! tama si liza, kanin at kamatis nalang ang kulang. ;P

many thanks for playing, G
happy weekend

agent112778  – (January 17, 2009 at 4:02 AM)  

they say: that if the fish still sticks its not yet cooked so cook it on slow fire to prvent burning

i say: "kaya nga may teflon pans eh :D

my entry is here

Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors