eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Lasang Pinoy Sundays - Sip it Hot!


Umeshu or plum wine, can be taken after a full course meal (digestif) although it is also drank as aperetif on the rocks...This always gives me a feeling of comfort and removes the guilt of overindulging on rice and fatty food. :D It's supposed to aid digestion too!

Now that its winter, I prefer it a little hot, though when lukewarm, it would equally soothe down the throat and leaves a warmish feeling too.



Lasang Pinoy Sundays is a weekly GALLERY of the FILIPINO TASTE focusing on Food Photography. If you want to join this meme, please click the button.

Zeee  – (January 18, 2009 at 1:28 PM)  

I haven't tried that drink! Hahaha but if it helps the digestive system then I might try it!

*btw I already made changes to my CSS so you can now see the text! :D

ces  – (January 18, 2009 at 2:05 PM)  

wow, that sounds very comforting! i must try:)have a great week ahead G:)

iska  – (January 19, 2009 at 11:37 PM)  

Hmm... wine that seems to give the warm comfort of hot tea. That's interesting...

MrsPartyGirl  – (January 20, 2009 at 9:43 AM)  

good for the throat? i should try (to find) that right now, anything to help me with this blasted cough that i have. :D

maiylah  – (January 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM)  

interesting drink! nice bottle! looks familiar ... :)

Oggi  – (January 21, 2009 at 12:25 PM)  

I didn't know plum wine also is soothing, parang salabat. Thanks for the info.:)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors