Oggi send me a tag last week, sorry Oggi for not doing it soon. Like you I have finished the 6 quirky things about me and I feel like I just wanted to copy them lol...But I won't. =D
1. I like cooking than any other chores at home. Back at home with my elders, I am tasked to do cooking while my sister does the cleaning...she was very meticulous about it unlike me who wouldn't even touch a rag! My sister on the other hand does not cook. Eggs maybe. lol. - I changed though, I now enjoy all 'homeworks' but I guess ironing clothes is still an exception.
2. I have a green thumb. Or so I believed...I don't know who between hubby and I kills the plants at home. But I remember back in Pinas that I grow them really nicely.
3. Again (I had this in the previous tag), I enjoy messing up my baby's hair...my baby is a boy.
4. I used to weigh 45 kgs...I won't divulge how much I weigh now lol.
5. Food oddities: Papaya with milk and sky flakes, dried fish with coffee and rice (the fish should be swimming in coffee), I can eat raw salmon for whole day's meal and lastly, I don't like vinegar.
6. I carry my camera always, even on public toilets. =D
Fin! Now I randomly tag: Stef and Kyels.