eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Ferrero Cappucino

For Joy...visit her awesome foodblog, Mad about Food!

I called hubby earlier and asked him to buy some stuff at the grocery and he surprised me with this! I was more surprised that he came home with something aside from what I asked him to buy...lol.

The latest addition to Ferrero's irresistable bite size chocolates, Ferrero Cappucino like Rocher has much to offer in its layers. In place of the whole hazelnut is a rich, oozing sweetness of Capuccino...I like this better than Rocher, it doesn't taste so sweet, just right and the cappucino's sweet-bitterness washes it away easily you'll crave for more.

Unknown  – (February 27, 2008 at 2:43 AM)  

gizelle! what a pleasant surprise! thanks for the mention. :) your husband is so sweet (i bet sweeter than chocolate)! wow...kelan kaya magkakaroon ng ferrero cappuccino dito? not really a cappuccino lover but i'd like to try it just the same. :)

 gmirage  – (February 27, 2008 at 4:51 AM)  

ay Joy, he bought it lang 'cause he saw that its new =D. Hmm, since we are a sweet-toothed race, siguro hindi na matagal yan dadating sa pinas. ;-)

Anonymous –   – (May 17, 2009 at 1:55 PM)  

Where did you find the Ferrero Cappucino? I used to love them when I was able to find them in Italy (more than ten years ago), then I fund them in Germany in 2005, now I don't know where to find them. :-(

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors