eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Yummy Sunday - Grilled selection




On my plate: salmon filets, zucchini, shrimps, grilled and served with teriyaki sauce. There's a new buffet restaurant that opened near our place, Buffet King. It boasts of a lot of fresh seafood selections which will be cooked for you and the price? Only 5,80euros per head, kids 4euros, and my little boy, free!

I'd be posting a full review soon. Happy Sunday!


DrowseyMonkey-Photos  – (December 21, 2008 at 1:33 PM)  

Oh yum! Salmon is a favourite of mine and this looks so good!!

Norm  – (December 21, 2008 at 10:31 PM)  

I like grill salmon too, looks so delicious..

Unknown  – (December 22, 2008 at 4:16 AM)  

Wow..I love the food that you ordered...:-)

abll  – (December 22, 2008 at 4:44 PM)  

Grabe! You're a salmon junkie! Hahaha!

nobu  – (December 23, 2008 at 8:31 AM)  

Mirage, you really like salmon.
I like salmon and shrimp, it's gorgeous!

Jan  – (December 23, 2008 at 5:13 PM)  

oh wow. salmon is one of my hubby's favorite. i'm sure he would drool when he sees this one.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors