eFaucets-Brand-468x60

To the Land of Smiles

(Red curry shrimps)

I have many times stressed how hubby loves spicy foods and for this I've been trying to learn new recipes that includes curry and all those chillis. This is also why there are two trips to South East Asia that I wanted to do (aside from going home), just to know/experience the different authentic curry foods from, one to Japan and another to Thailand.

Between the two, I'd be glad to explore more of Thailand's different colored-curries. Their famous sticky rice has also piqued my curiosity, I sometimes imagine myself munching the mango served with it while relaxing by the beach :D

Chicken Curry (yellow)
Perhaps a 1 week holiday in thailand is worth spending for next summer. The kids would surely enjoy the swimming pools in Phuket villas and the beach as much as they did in Italy. But it would be better this time since the villas have air-conditioning.

---


Yaay! Looking at these beach houses in Central Thailand makes me want to experience firsthand the stories of friends who've been there...I've seen their photos as well and there surely are lots of smiles in Thailand!

Three things I'd do when I get there: to take photos of the wonderful sights, relax under the blue skies and eat to my heart's content!



maiylah  – (December 29, 2008 at 5:31 PM)  

i love curry, but most of the family members don't care much for it. sounds like you and your family will have lots of fun "country-hopping"! :)

happy new year, G!

TeacherJulie  – (January 1, 2009 at 5:02 PM)  

I love spicy food too (though not too much spicy) In fact I'm having pancit canton chili-mansi right now, yum!

Here is something to remove the spicy flavor:
http://greenbucks.teacherjulie.com/2009/01/02/homebaked-brownies/

agent112778  – (January 1, 2009 at 7:24 PM)  

my aunt gave a box of japanese curry :) kaya sigurado may chix curry nanaman kami :)

wishing you & yur love ones a happy and prosperous new year
my entry is here

Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors