eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Lasang Pinoy Sundays - On a Stick




Chicken fillet on stick with Satay Sauce.




satay chix

I am late posting this entry because I cannot find this lone photo of something on a stick =D



I did not make this dish, it was from a chinese restaurant but here is a recipe for the Satay Sauce.



1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 small onion, grated
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes



Combine all ingredients and heat over medium fire, bring to a boil while stirring frequently. Serve over grilled chicken fillets.

For more spice and everything nice, visit Ces' page - click on logo above.

chinois97  – (October 21, 2008 at 10:49 PM)  

Hey G! Na impress naman ako kasi akala ko ikaw ang nagluto.

I'm not so hot about Indonesian food (not like Thai food) but I love satay... actually, I love anything with peanut butter... sarap! sarap!

nobu  – (October 22, 2008 at 4:26 AM)  

Kumusta ka, Mirage.
Galing po ako sa hapon.
Ako masarap ito.

I,ve never had peanut butter sauce.
Is it so sweet?

Ako si maganda.
sige.

 gmirage  – (October 22, 2008 at 4:33 AM)  

chinois (keith?), minsan nalilito ako kung sino sa inyo ni wifey mo nagcocomment lol. Ako nahawa lang kay hubby about thai food, ok sakin lahat! wag lang dugo at kabayo! lol.

Nobu, omoshiroi ne? Omigoto desu??? hihi

syel  – (October 23, 2008 at 2:42 AM)  

satay! hhmm, sarap nyan, either chicken, pork or mutton! hehehe! best served with cucumber and onions as well! :D

maiylah  – (October 24, 2008 at 10:49 AM)  

haven't tried the sauce yet, pero dami may sabi masarap daw. and i'm sure it does! :)

abll  – (October 25, 2008 at 9:58 PM)  

I love satay! I make fake ones at home.. Fake kasi I don't put coconut cream. I'm not a huge fan. But I do go crazy over the peanut sauce!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors