eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Chicken Pwet!








Yes, those are purely chicken pwet (bishops) fried to perfection and served with vinegar! When I was younger I loathe this part of the chicken, but I learned to love it and would kill to get it when served! =D

This dish is available at DEX 'N MUT Foodhouse at Dona soledad, Better Living Subdivision in Paranaque (arrrggghhh, alt+164 doesnt work here).

They also serve sizzling dishes and breakfast menus.

(Sisig)

(Bbq-silog)

Happy Food Friday!!!

Zeee  – (October 2, 2008 at 2:58 PM)  

Sisig! Yummy! I'm not a fan of the chicken puwet...hehehehe

but the BBQ-silog is yummy, too!


Serving mine HERE

Jenn Valmonte  – (October 2, 2008 at 8:04 PM)  

Hihihi... ikaw pala si mirage. I think I commented on this one in Multiply, pero comment ulit ako! =)

The bbq looks so yummy talaga! And konti lang ang fat! Nice!

My FF entries are served here and here. Happy weekends!

maiylah  – (October 2, 2008 at 11:39 PM)  

hehe .. am all for the sisig! hanggang ngayon i still don't eat them (pwet). my sister likes them, though. :)

thanks for playing this week, G!
happy friday! :)

nobu  – (October 3, 2008 at 5:27 PM)  

Those are makes me so hungry.
Third photo is look like Yakitori in Japan.

 gmirage  – (October 4, 2008 at 2:05 AM)  

Ez...I like them especially sisig since I haven't had that for a long time!

jan, I noticed that too sa bbq no, prang laman lahat...visit sana wen youo have time.

May, shar kayo no sis sa chicken nyan hehe!

Nobu, yes but those are pork, I l ike chicken better though!

Thanks guys!

agent112778  – (October 4, 2008 at 11:01 AM)  

first of all, i love all the foods herein but sadly, im forbidden to eat fatty foods na :(

if alt+164 doesn't work, use character map, find the character, click it, then copy-paste. :)

 gmirage  – (October 5, 2008 at 1:05 AM)  

thanks jay, yah i do that too, just lazy lol. Onga, sometimes, those yummy foods are not so healthy for us....you can't have the best of both nga naman...

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors