eFaucets-Brand-468x60

BULGOGI (marinated grilled beef)



I was chatting with my good friend when she pasted a recipe on our chat window. I was a little confused since we weren't talking about food, she then said it was actually for another friend, but then I thank her since the recipe is Bulgogi, meat that I really like served over rice....

And which I had a few days before at Kyoto Sunrise.

I thought of posting the recipe but since she started her own foodblog, I think we'd see it there. Visit the Weekend Kusinera!

agent112778  – (October 2, 2008 at 10:42 AM)  

this is my most fave korean dish

but its easier said than done,i alway end up with rubbery beef :( i think its in the beef not on the process :(

abll  – (October 2, 2008 at 10:51 AM)  

Thanks for the plug! Hahah! This looks just about ready for grilling! When did you make it? I hope you liked the recipe I gave you :D Ingat!

abll  – (October 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM)  

agent112778

I have posted the recipe on my blog. Kiwi does a wonderful trick with the meat. Give it a try! Good luck!

 gmirage  – (October 2, 2008 at 12:06 PM)  

Jay, it was tender, like Barbie said because of the kiwi, but perhaps if you slice them really thin, ok din ;-)

Barbie, I think the day or two after you accidentally gave me this recipe ginawa ko na hehe...we really like this, even the kids ate much!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors