eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Breaded Chicken with Pineapple and Honey- Hollandaise Sauce





I was inspired by McDonald's weekly burgers Chicken burger to make this dish. I completely forgot to list down my ingredients but I'll surely post it soon! Happy Food Friday!

ces  – (October 10, 2008 at 12:26 PM)  

i'm curious about that sauce, balikan ko ang recipe ha:)
ces

Zeee  – (October 10, 2008 at 6:43 PM)  

Wow! Mukhang masarap! :) Ano ang ingredients at ang recipe?

 gmirage  – (October 11, 2008 at 11:14 PM)  

ces, ez, I'll post it this week...:)

maiylah  – (October 13, 2008 at 1:54 AM)  

that looks soo good! including the previous post, smoked salmon pasta!!

thanks for playing again, G!
so sorry for the late visit, just got back online today ...

happy start of the week!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors