1 small head of garlic (minced)
1 medium size onion (diced)
1/2 kilo pork meat (chunked)
1/4 kilo pork liver (cubed)
5 pieces chorizo Bilbao (cut, optional)
4 potatoes (peeled, cut in small cubes, fried)
2 carrots (peeled, cut, partly fried)
1 green and 1 red bell pepper (diced)
1 cup green peas
1/4 cup raisins (optional)
2 teaspoons of patis (fish sauce)
1 cup pork or chicken stock
3 tablespoons oil
3 tomatoes (diced)
1. In a pan or wok, heat oil. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add pork meat, chorizo de Bilbao, and tomatoes. Let the tomato's juice ooze out by covering then bring to a boil.
3. Add patis and the stock.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pork is tender.
5. Add the liver, green peas, potatoes, carrot, bell pepper and raisins. Boil for another 2 minutes. Liver is easily cooked and gets tough when cooked longer so it better to put them at when the dish is almost done.
6. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
7. Serve with rice.
For more glorious RED food, visit Ces' page.