eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Chicken ala King



I really missed this comfort food so I decided to make it the other day and now I am sharing it with you!

Happy weekend!

Unknown  – (July 11, 2008 at 1:07 PM)  

sarap naman yan!

di ako marunong magbake. bake yun ng supermarket heheh...

http://mousey.info/

nobu  – (July 11, 2008 at 7:14 PM)  

I like chiken!
I suppose it is soft texture, and good with rice.

 gmirage  – (July 11, 2008 at 9:45 PM)  

Mousey, masarap ba sila bake? hehe. ako frustrated jan, pero nagaaral ako kaso nasira mixer ko pati oven kasi sinakyan ni bunso ung pinto lol.

Nobu, it is soft chicken with smototh sauce, I'd post a recipe soon...

maiylah  – (July 11, 2008 at 11:18 PM)  

ang sarap! do the kids like it, too?
haven't tried cooking that myself ... hehe, tamad ako talaga. ;P

thanks for joining again, sis!
happy weekend! :)

 gmirage  – (July 11, 2008 at 11:31 PM)  

Oo Maiy, they like chicken and veggies, and they like cream soups...so when I put these all together, ayun gustong gusto!

I'd join again next friday shempre!

Liz  – (July 12, 2008 at 4:05 AM)  

sarap! it's a few minutes before dinner, at eto ako ginugutom ang sarili sa mga food nyo. hehe.

happy weekend.

Oggi  – (July 14, 2008 at 7:44 AM)  

I always forget to submit my Friday food posts.:( I'll try this coming Friday.
I've never tasted Chicken ala King... looks yummy..must find a recipe.:)

Unknown  – (July 16, 2008 at 7:49 AM)  

This looks very much like something we make we call chicken fricasee. By the way, I added you to my blogroll!

Have Fun!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious  – (July 18, 2008 at 12:21 AM)  

hmmm.. looks yummy~licious! wanna share with AGP on how you cook this? :)

Enjoy yr weekend!

Jean Chia

Anna  – (July 18, 2008 at 1:34 AM)  

post the ingredients,post the ingredients=) i luv chicken recipes hehe

shutter happy jenn  – (July 24, 2008 at 11:55 PM)  

ay hindi ko alam lutuin yan! ummm parang ang sarap ah?

My food friday is served HERE.

Happy weekends!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors