eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Fisch, Gemüse, Käse im Teig


This is my son's food from the kindergarten, he wasn't feeling well so we took the food home, I was told that its fish and veggies with cheese inside. Goes well with the dill sauce too!
For more Food Friday, please click here.

Photo Cache  – (June 12, 2008 at 12:04 PM)  

Dill makes everything yummy. I love it, oh well, I love herbs. They just complete the dish.

maiylah  – (June 12, 2008 at 11:52 PM)  

fish, veggies and cheese .... great combination! healthy, too! :)

ps. down yung lifesnippets, sis ... trying to transfer and restore my files myself (moved to another webhost). kaya ayan, disaster! thanks for posting, sis!

 gmirage  – (June 13, 2008 at 8:55 AM)  

Maria, True, herbs made dishes divine...lol.

Maiylah, do let me know when its up...I kept trying the whole time lol. =D Good to know my kids eat healthy foods even when theyre not home.

Oggi  – (June 13, 2008 at 2:35 PM)  

That's a great school food and looks delicious too with the dill sauce.:)

Panaderos  – (June 15, 2008 at 7:28 PM)  

That looks pretty good and very appetizing. Is it an Austrian dish?

 gmirage  – (June 16, 2008 at 9:05 PM)  

Hi oggi! Its nice that the kids' food are cooked there and not delivered frozen =)

 gmirage  – (June 16, 2008 at 9:05 PM)  

Panaderos, maybe or german =D they do like everything wrapped up like apfelstrudel but its good!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors